What are your hours of operation?
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday 4p to 10pm
- Wednesday 4pm to 10pm
- Thursday 3pm to 10pm
- Friday 3pm to 11:00pm
- Saturday 12pm to 11:00pm
- Sunday 12pm-9pm
Do you sell Growlers?
We sell 750ml growlettes for $4+ fill and 64oz growlers for $5+ fill. Rules pertaining to growlers:
- Growlers must be consumed off-site. Its the law!
- Growlers cannot be filled after 10pm.
- Dirty growlers will not be filled. Please clean them before returning.
- We will fill any 64oz growlers or 750ml growlettes from 10K Brewing or another active Minnesota brewery.
- We will fill your 64oz and 750ml stainless steel insulated growlers. 64oz or 750ml must be physically printed on the growler from the factory. No exceptions. This is to conform with State law.
- All Growlers must have the “Government Warning” label affixed or physically printed on the vessel.
Are you dog friendly?
We are a dog friendly Taproom (inside and out) but Fido has rules to follow:
- Only canines are allowed in the Taproom, no other pets (sorry cat lady).
- Barking is prohibited, if it becomes repetitive, we have to ask your pooch to leave.
- Dogs must be on a non-retractable leash that is 6′ in length max.
- All dogs must be fully house trained. Seriously.
- A collar must be worn with an updated license and/or vaccination tag.
- Dangerous or potentially dangerous dogs will not be allowed in the Taproom. It is a tight space. If your dog shows signs of aggression, they will be asked to leave.
- Dogs are not allowed on furniture and cannot come in contact with service ware.
- Dog owners must supervise and maintain control of their pooch at all times. You are responsible for your dogs mess.
- Nobody wants a hair in their beer. It is best to leave shedding dogs at home.
Do you serve food?
We share building with MaGillycuddy’s. They will take orders and deliver it to you table at no additional charge. Just ask a bartender for a menu!
Downtown Anoka has a lot of great food within a block from our taproom. You can order by phone, and pickup when it is ready:
- MaGillycuddy’s (Free Delivery)
- Jelly Bean and Julia’s BBQ
- Pizza Man (Delivery)
- Casa Rio
- 201 Tavern
- Jimmy Johns (Delivery)
Can I reserve a table?
We do not offer table reservations or call ahead seating at this time. For large party (20ppl+) reservations, please click here.
Is your Taproom family friendly?
- Children are allowed in the taproom when accompanied by a legal guardian before 10pm. We offer craft soda and board games so a night out can be fun for the whole family.
- Children shall not be left unattended or allowed to run around the Taproom freely.
- Persons under the age of 21 are not allowed in the taproom after 10pm.
- Shirt, pants and shoes must be worn at all times. Nobody wants to see that!
- Keep it friendly if you are causing a nuisance to staff or other craft beer lovers, you will be asked to leave.
What is the parking situation like?
Easy. We have free municipal parking all around our taproom. Most of which has no time restriction during our operating hours. If you cannot find street parking, there is a large municipal lot and free parking ramp north of our building as well.
Did Jimmy Fallon really visit your Taproom during Super Bowl 2018?
Ha, no. But he is a cool guy that visited an even cooler customer of ours who served him our Haufeweizen. Check out the video: YouTube Link