Find us at:
2005 2nd Ave, Anoka, MN 55303
Hours subject to change. Visit our social media or check our events calendar to see current weekly hours.
- Wednesday 4pm to 10pm
- Thursday 3pm to 10pm
- Friday 3pm to 11:00pm
- Saturday 12pm to 11:00pm
- Sunday 12pm-8pm
We sell 750ml growlettes for $4+ fill and 64oz growlers for $5+ fill. Rules pertaining to growlers:
- Growlers must be consumed off-site. Its the law!
- Growlers cannot be filled after 10pm.
- Dirty growlers will not be filled. Please clean them before returning.
- We will fill and 64oz growlers or 750ml growlettes from 10K Brewing or another active Minnesota brewery.
- We will fill your 64oz and 750ml stainless steel insulated growlers. 64oz or 750ml must be physically printed on the growler from the factory. No exceptions. This is to conform with State law.
Downtown Anoka has a lot of great food within a block from our taproom. You can order by phone, and pickup when it is ready:
- MaGillycuddy’s (Free Delivery)
- Jelly Bean and Julia’s BBQ (Free Delivery)
- Pizza Man (Delivery)
- Casa Rio
- 201 Tavern
- Jimmy Johns (Delivery)
For reservation inquiries, please click here.
- Children are allowed in the taproom when accompanied by a legal guardian before 10pm. We offer craft soda and board games so a night out can be fun for the whole family.
- Persons under the age of 21 are not allowed in the taproom after 10pm.
- Keep it friendly if you are causing a nuisance to staff or other craft beer lovers, you will be asked to leave.
We have free municipal parking all around our taproom. Most of which has no time restriction during our operating hours. If you cannot find street parking, there is a large municipal lot and free parking ramp behind our building as well.