June 10th is our annual 5K/10K run along the Rum River. Tickets are sold out but you can still get in on events all day long! We are releasing a barrel of Wee-Heavy that has been aging for 8 months. Lots of bourbon flavor and some nice oak notes. We are also releasing our last barrel of “The Worst Beer We Ever Made”. This beer comes from a spoiled batch of Scottish Ale that was inoculated with souring bacteria and aged in a oak barrel for 11 months. The result is one of the most interesting sours you will ever try! Bring the family, we have food specials for everyone and soda for kids. Just be sure to stay for Blues Night at 7pm!
$1 Whistler Craft Soda for kids all day!
- $6 Bacon Cheese Burger
- Add Fries for $2 more
- $6 Naked Burrito
- Add Chips & Salsa for $2 more
- 10am Taproom & Patio Opens
- 11am 5K/10K Begins (City Hall Plaza Behind The Brewery)
- 2pm Barrel Aged Wee-Heavy (Aged 8 Months) Release
- 2pm Barrel Aged Sour Scottish Ale “The Worst Beer We Every Made” (Aged 11 Months) Release
- 6pm Maple Black & Proving Grounds: IPA Release
- 7pm Live Music from Jay Walter & The Rectifiers